Wednesday 26 January 2011

Text

I am a creative person with the ambition of becoming an interior designer. I am originally from Romania and I have lived in England for five years. I am an enthusiastic person and I am very sociable and outgoing. In my spare time I like to travel and explore new cultures and traditions as well as visiting museums and exploring different art pieces and appreciating other artists work.
I am currently a student at Kendal College, studying National Diploma in Art and Design. During my study at college I have learnt new techniques and workshops such as Photoshop, Cinema 4D, Photography, 3D, Final Cut Pro, Life Drawing and printing. The workshops I have used have taught me plenty of useful skills that help me develop creative outcomes. I get inspired by artists such as Sarah Jane Nielsen, Philippe Starck and Phillip Webb. The artist work inspires me to combine modern and Victorian styles in order to create a new style of modernism with a little twist. Interior design has been my interest for a long time, giving me the chance to be creative and express myself as well as allowing me to explore the industry. I consider that a home is the most important place in an individual's life and the design of it is very essential for relaxation and expressing your lifestyle. I wish to study the interior design course as it interests me and I aim to have a successful career for a good future in this environment. Studying at Manchester Metropolitan University will allow me to develop a unique style, take my career further as an individual in the interior design industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment